- Top Question:
- How do I get help after a natural disaster?
- Best Answer:
We regret to hear you have been impacted by a recent natural disaster. Our hope is that both you and your family are safe and well. We are committed to providing helpful assistance to relieve some of your stress during this difficult time.
We encourage you to contact us or our homeowner's assistance team at (800) 232-5524. We would be happy to discuss options available to you.
If you are in a declared disaster area and a victim of a disaster, you may be eligible for a low-interest rate disaster loan from the U.S. Small Business Administration. As a homeowner, you may apply to the SBA for a loan to help you recover from a disaster. For additional information, please visit the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance website.
In addition to assistance provided by Arvest Bank and the U.S. Small Business Administration, FEMA may offer individual assistance after a disaster to start your recovery. To view eligibility information and apply for individual assistance, please visit fema.gov.
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit? How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- How do I get help with my business accounts?
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I cancel my Route 66 Auto Service Contract?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Online Banking Support
- Credit Card Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?