- Top Question:
- What is MIP?
- Best Answer:
Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) is typically required when taking out a new FHA Mortgage while putting less than 20% as a down payment on the new home.
Mortgage insurance is a policy that protects lenders against some or most of the losses that result from defaults on home mortgages.
- What is TransferNow®?
- What is Arvest1?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- What is an escrow payment?
- How do I get my account balance?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect® identity theft coverage?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?