- Top Question:
- What mortgages do you offer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is a full-service mortgage bank offering Conventional, FHA, VA and Rural Development loans. Arvest also offers Portfolio Mortgage loan products.
Please contact one of our local mortgage lenders for more details or start your application online for your new home loan.
You can use the new loan selector tool in the Arvest Home4Me™ app on your mobile phone. Visit arvest.com/home4me for more details.
If you have an existing mortgage and want to refinance, you will need to qualify for the new mortgage and be willing to pay or finance the closing costs. Please contact an Arvest mortgage lender to discuss your options and how much you can save. You can trust our dedicated, experienced lenders to help you find the home loan that's right for you.
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Will I be notified when my current Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statement is available to view?
- What is a repayment plan?
- How do I lock in a mortgage rate?
- How do I get help after a natural disaster?
- Can I apply for a mortgage online?
- Can I request a mortgage pre-qualification?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?