Your Visa® Credit Card Guide To Benefits
Benefits in effect as of February 1, 2021
Your Guide to Benefits describes the benefits in effect as of 2/1/21. Benefits information in this guide replaces any prior benefits information You may have received. Please read and retain for Your records. Your eligibility is determined by Your financial institution.
Certain fees, restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply to some benefits and are subject to change without notice.
ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
Identity theft continues to evolve and so do NortonLifeLock™ solutions. No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock provides you with the tools to help keep you informed of potential threats to your identity, so you can act quickly.
The dark web is continuously patrolled for information that may belong to you, and you're notified if it's found. Should large-scale data breaches occur, NortonLifeLock will keep you informed.
To help detect credit fraud, key changes to your credit file are monitored with One-Bureau Credit Monitoring.1 And if your wallet is stolen, you'll receive guidance to help cancel or replace credit cards, insurance identification and other key documents.
Should you become a victim of identity theft, a U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialist will help guide you on the next steps to take to help resolve the issue.
As a Visa cardholder, you will also have access to special discounts on other NortonLifeLock™ products. Existing NortonLifeLock ID Theft protection members - visit norton.com/visaforexisting to learn more about ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock.
To confirm eligibility, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com. Once verified, you will be redirected to the offer page on Norton.com where ID Navigator enrollment is available.
Smart tools to help against the evolving threat of identity theft
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help provide you with greater peace of mind:
- Dark Web Monitoring continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications sends notifications on large-scale breaches, so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen, you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver's licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts1 helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly, alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes provides instructions and links, so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist US-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6a.m. –5p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- US-based Member Services & Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST; and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST.
No one can prevent all identity theft.
1Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met, you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
For roadside assistance, call (800) 847-2869.
What is Roadside Dispatch?
Roadside Dispatch is a pay-per-use roadside assistance program. The program provides you with security and convenience wherever your travels take you.
No membership or pre-enrollment is required. No annual dues. No limit on usage.
For a set price per service call, the program provides:
- Standard Towing – Up to 5 miles included1
- Tire Changing – must have good, inflated spare
- Jump Starting
- Lockout Service (no key replacement)
- Fuel Delivery – up to 5 gallons (plus the cost of fuel)
- Standard Winching
Roadside Dispatch will ask you where you are, what the problem is, and while they remain on the phone with you, they will arrange a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith to provide help. (If you feel you are in an unsafe location – Roadside Dispatch will advise you to hang up and dial 911. If you are not able to dial 911, they will call the non-emergency police number in your area and will remain on the phone with you at your request until the police arrive.) You have the convenience of one toll-free phone number, and you may save money because their rates are pre-negotiated.
Dependable roadside assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week has never been easier. No membership or pre-enrollment is required. Just call Roadside Dispatch toll-free when you need them.
(800) 847-2869 ~ it’s that easy!
Note: Customers must pay service provider for mileage over 5 miles. A secondary unit being towed behind is not included but can be accommodated for an additional fee. Standard Winching applies within 100 feet of paved or county-maintained road only. Current fee for a standard service call is $69.95. Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances. Service call fees are subject to change at any time; however, callers will be notified of pricing prior to any service dispatch. This program may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. Program void where prohibited.
1 Any vehicle with wheels is covered under the program as long as it can be classified as ‘Light Duty’. ‘Light Duty’ vehicles are vehicles that weigh 10,000 lbs. or less. Vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs. are considered ‘Medium Duty’ or ‘Heavy Duty’ and are NOT covered under this program.
Additional Terms: Service providers supplying emergency roadside assistance and towing are independent contractors and are solely liable for their services. Neither Visa nor your financial institution shall have any responsibility or liability in connection with the rendering of the service. Emergency roadside assistance and towing may not be available in areas not regularly traveled, nor in other “off road” areas not accessible by ordinary towing vehicles. Weather conditions, time of day, and availability of service may affect assistance responses. Expectations for dispatch are set with the customer on every call, and an expected estimated time of arrival is provided to the customer regardless of their location; however, neither Visa nor your financial institution provides any assurances as to the ability of the service provider to meet such estimates. You are responsible for any roadside assistance or towing charges incurred by facilities responding to your request even if you are not with your vehicle or your vehicle is gone upon their arrival.
24-hour roadside assistance services provided by: Cross Country Motor Club, Inc. d/b/a Agero, a Massachusetts corporation, and Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. a California corporation.
Visa Offers + Perks
Experience exclusive presales, offers, giveaways and benefits from all the things you’re into with Visa Offers + Perks. Refer to usa.visa.com/en_us/visa-offers-and-perks for additional details.
Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
Fees may apply for Visa-assisted services.
Arvest Credit Card customers can report lost/stolen cards 24/7/365 by calling Arvest Credit Card customer service at (800) 356-8085.
Emergency Card Replacement & Emergency Cash Disbursement
This efficient, 24/7/365 world service allows cardholders who are traveling to quickly and easily get a replacement Visa card sent to them and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location. Call Visa Global Customer Care Services at (800) 847-2911. Fees may apply for Visa-assisted services.
With Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made with your Arvest Visa card. You’re covered if your card is ever lost, stolen or fraudulently used.
Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. Contact Arvest for more details.
Cardholder Inquiry Service
The Cardholder Inquiry Service provides customer phone support for general inquiries and provides product/service information for Visa cardholders. Visa Global Customer Care Services team provides information regarding general account or card benefit questions. Call Visa Global Customer Care Services at (800) 847-2911.
- Quick and accurate account and card benefit information.
- Product and service information at your fingertips.
- Customer service available in all major languages.
Toll-free numbers are supported 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Fees may apply for Visa-assisted services.
Cardholders may request information at no charge from Arvest Credit Card customer service during regular business hours by calling (800) 356-8085.
©2021 Visa. All Rights Reserved.