Apple Pay is an Easier Way to Pay
Enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit and credit1 cards while using Apple Pay. Apple Pay is the easy and secure way to authorize transactions with the touch of a finger on a compatible iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple Watch®.
Make purchases on the go at millions of stores and in participating apps by adding your cards via the Wallet app.2
Use Arvest Debit & Credit Cards on Apple Pay
Apple Pay gives you convenience and peace of mind during transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket;
- Using a virtual card number in place of your actual card number; and
- Recording purchases on your account like regular card transactions.
Apple's website provides details, setup instructions and additional resources.
Have More Questions?
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
1. Credit cards supported only for Apple Pay.
2. Please check with your wireless carrier for details regarding wireless plan and data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.