Samsung Pay is a Better Way to Pay
Enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit and credit cards while using Samsung Pay. Samsung Pay is the quick and secure way to authorize in-person and in-app transactions with a compatible Samsung device.1
Find the app pre-installed on your eligible device or download it via Google Play™ to start making swift and secure purchases virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.2
Use Arvest Debit & Credit Cards on Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay gives you convenience and peace of mind during transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket;
- Using a unique, randomized set of numbers in place of your actual card number; and
- Giving you more in-person and in-app purchasing power than any other mobile payment service.
Samsung Pay protects your information by using fingerprints or a PIN to authorize transactions and uses virtual numbers instead of your actual card numbers—making it an easy, secure and private way to pay. Plus, earning Arvest Flex Rewards™ points is fast and fun with Samsung Pay! Earn points with the touch of a finger when making qualifying Arvest credit card purchases via Samsung Pay.
You can visit the Samsung Pay website for more details, setup instructions and additional resources.
Have More Questions?
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
1. Visit samsung.com/pay for a complete list of supported devices.
2. Please check with your wireless carrier for details regarding wireless plan and data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.