- Top Question:
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Best Answer:
Signing up for Arvest Bank-Mortgage Division electronic statements (e.Statements) is quick and easy.
Log in to your mortgage account at arvest.com/mymortgage to register your mortgage account and get started.
- Click View Mortgage Statements
- Click prompt to Go Paperless
- Once you select Go Paperless, you will see the terms and conditions to accept.
- E.Statements will begin generating with the next billing cycle.
- Following the enrollment process, select your statement period to view, print or save.
You will receive an email notification when your current mortgage e.Statement is available. If you do not receive your email confirmation after enrolling or need to update your email address, please do so by updating your account information on arvest.com/mymortgage or by calling Arvest Mortgage Customer Service at (800) 232-5524.
You will be able to view your mortgage e.Statements for the previous 18 months.