… & Money Market 22 Online & Mobile Banking (including how to log in for the first time) 26 Treasury Management 27 … and click on the Ask Arvest-FAQs tab. TRANSITION Q: WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET READY FOR ACCOUNT CONVERSION? A: Prior to …
- Top Question:
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Best Answer:
If this is your first time to order checks, you should call (877) 838-5287 or visit a branch.
You can reorder checks online or by phone.
To reorder checks online:
- Log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™.
- Click the Accounts/online statements tab.
- Click on the account you wish to reorder checks for.
- Select the Reorder Checks button. Note: You will be redirected to our check supplier page, Deluxe, to complete your order.
To reorder personal checks by phone, please call (877) 838-5287 and have your 10-digit checking account number available. To reorder business checks call (800) 252-3414 and have your 10-digit business checking account number available.