Arvest Bank's Sponsorship and Donation Policy
As a successful organization, Arvest Bank has the responsibility to support nonprofit organizations that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. Due to the demand for funds being well in excess of our giving capacity, our contributions will be limited to those organizations operating locally. To request a donation, please complete and submit the Donation Request Form.
To assist in determining the organizations that will be considered for support, below is a list of categories from which requests will be reviewed:
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Services
- Cultural Activities
All requests for funds must be supported by a formal written request that includes a brief mission statement of the organization, its leadership, and the purpose of the funds requested. In addition to the written request, organizations should include a completed W-9 form, which can be found on the IRS website. Requests and supporting documentation should be forwarded to the Marketing Officer in your region. It is the Marketing Officer's responsibility to respond to the request within 20 days. If your contribution is approved, a check request generally takes up to two weeks to process.
Requests given preferential consideration are organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Are tax-exempt, IRS section 501(c)(3) *
- Create positive exposure for Arvest Bank
- Involve our associates
- Improve quality of life in our community
Arvest Bank will NOT provide funding for the following types of requests:
- Organizations without a nonprofit status
- Political organizations, candidates, or campaigns
- Lobbying groups
- Sponsorships/donations for the purpose of an individual
- Solicitations received by form letter that discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin
*Educational institutions are not required to show proof of 501(c)(3) status
Thank you for your interest!