Municipal Equipment For Local Governments
Support Your Community With Municipal Equipment Financing From Arvest Bank
Arvest can help structure municipal lease agreements tailored to meet your needs while staying within budget limits and legal requirements. Municipal Equipment Financing can be a beneficial alternative for governmental entities to acquire new or used equipment needed for essential use, while staying within budgetary requirements.
Municipal leaders and city officials may use municipal financing for purchases such as:
- Motor Graders
- Automobiles and more
Benefits of Municipal Equipment Loans
- 100% financing available
- Annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly payment schedules
- Lease-Purchase financing results in a pay-as-you-use allocation of municipal cash
- Avoid the lengthy and costly process of issuing bonds for needed equipment, if applicable
- Leases spread the cost of equipment over its useful or economic life
- No security deposit required
Our equipment specialists can assist your municipality by offering proven solutions for your organization. Let our experienced team help you select a financing option that best fits your needs!