Automated Clearing House (ACH) Fraud Blocker
Protect Your Business from Fraudulent Payments
Just like an individual, a business also needs to protect itself and its accounts against fraudulent activities. Arvest offers Automated Clearing House (ACH) Fraud Blocker to help businesses monitor and control who may post ACH debits to their account.
How ACH Fraud Blocker Works:
- Your business provides an authorized list of companies who may debit your account.
- ACH Fraud Blocker compares all attempted debits to the authorized list for your account.
- You will receive notifications of any suspicious activity and be given the option to either authorize or reject the payment.
Key Benefits of ACH Fraud Blocker:
- Monitor all incoming ACH debit transactions, reducing ACH fraud risk.
- Protect your business from the costs of paying unauthorized ACH debit transactions.
- Pay or return ACH debits for your accounts with greater control.
- Streamline operations and improve internal productivity.
- Reduce risk of potential financial losses.
Contact An Arvest Treasury Management Specialist