Text / SMS Mobile Banking
Information at Your Fingertips
If you can send and receive text messages on your phone, you can use Text/SMS Mobile Banking for quick access to account information and to make transfers.You can perform a variety of Mobile Banking functions via text message:
- Check balances
- Get Alerts
- View history
- Transfer funds
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
To sign up for Text/SMS Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Arvest Mobile Banking. To use Mobile Text/SMS banking, you will need a mobile device with the ability to send and receive text messages. Texts should be sent to 36272 to receive account information via Text/SMS Mobile Banking.
Here is a list of commands for Arvest Bank's Mobile Text/SMS Banking:
- Receive account balances. (Available balance for deposit accounts is the current balance of the account plus pending credits minus any holds or pending debits.)
- BAL [nickname]
- Receive the balance of the nicknamed account. Example: bal chk1
- HIST [nickname]
- Returns the history for that account. Example: hist chk1
- Returns a list of your most recent transactions posted.
- LAST [nickname]
- Returns the most recent transactions for that account. Example: last chk1
- TRA [from nickname][to nickname][amount]
- Transfers funds between two accounts. Example: tra chk1 sav1 25
- ATM [zipcode]
- Returns a list of the bank's ATM nearby. Example: atm 94949
- BRANCH [zipcode]
- Returns a list of the bank's branches nearby. Example: branch 94949
- Returns a list of top level commands and customer service info.
- Returns a list of available SMS commands.