Earn Interest on Your Savings
Arvest’s basic savings account earns interest on your balance and is a smart companion to your Arvest Checking Account. Avoid the $2 monthly fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $100 or an average daily balance of $500.
- Interest paid quarterly at current savings rate on all daily collected balances of $100 and more
- Unlimited deposits and up to six free withdrawals per month (a withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each debit in excess of six per month.)
- Arvest debit card with checking account relationship
- Quarterly statements
- Free Arvest Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Account Information Line
- $100 minimum to open
Other Ways You Can Apply
Give Us a Call(866) 952-9523
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, at the bank’s discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available upon request.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart. The interest rate and annual percentage may change. At our discretion, interest rates on accounts may change daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). If the account is closed before interest is credited you will not receive the accrued interest. Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.