Certificate of Deposit
Guaranteed Return at Fixed Rates
Arvest CDs are available in fixed rates at different maturities. CDs are also known as Time Accounts because of the fixed term.
- Fixed rate certificates available
- Competitive market rates on maturities from 31 days to 5 years
- Interest distribution options are available
- $1,000 minimum to open
Other Ways You Can Learn More
Account Disclosure Information:
- Rates are subject to change at the bank’s discretion.
- Penalty for early withdrawal may apply.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available upon request.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart. The interest rate and annual percentage may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account weekly. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded quarterly and will be credited to the account quarterly. Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.