Cool Blue Savings Accounts for Kids
Develop Saving & Spending Habits with the Cool Blue Savings Account
Teaching children the value of money is extremely important. Our Cool Blue Savings account helps kids develop good savings and spending habits with an interest-bearing savings account.
Designed specifically for children under 18, Cool Blue Savings offers no monthly fee and a number of additional advantages.
- Account for those up to age 18
- No minimum balance required to maintain
- No monthly service fee
- Interest paid quarterly at current savings rate on all daily collected balances
- Unlimited deposits and up to six withdrawals per month (a withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each debit in excess of six per month)
- Quarterly statements
- Free Arvest Online Banking and Account Information Line access
- $50 Minimum to open
Educational Games & Resources for Children
The Cool Blue savings account allows children to develop good saving and spending habits. Supplement your child's financial education with valuable tools and activities from Arvest, including:
- Interactive games and resources for all ages available at arvestmoneyskills.com
- Up your financial literacy game and earn rewards with Zogo, an easy-to-use app for ages 13+
- The Road to Financial Responsibility includes helpful pointers for parents to teach children fiscal responsibility from pre-kindergarten through high school
Fun Coloring Sheets (PDF)
Open An Account Today
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, at the bank’s discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available upon request.