Money Market Account
Earn More Interest on a High Balance Account
If you are maintaining higher balances, the Money Market pays a better interest rate than a traditional savings account.
- Interest paid on daily collected balance at current Money Market Rate on balances as follows:
- Unlimited Arvest ATM withdrawals using an Arvest debit card (with checking account relationship)
- Unlimited deposits, up to six withdrawals per statement cycle. Withdrawal fee of $10 will be charged for each debit in excess of six per month.
- Itemized monthly statement
- Avoid $10 monthly service charge by maintaining a $2,500 minimum daily balance
- $100 minimum to open
Other Ways You Can Apply
Account Disclosure Information:
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, at the bank’s discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available upon request.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart. The interest rate and annual percentage may change. At our discretion, interest rates on accounts may change daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before interest is credited you will not receive the accrued interest. Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.