Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
CEO Diversity & Inclusion Commitment Statement
At Arvest Bank, our mission is to help people find financial solutions for life; that means all people. We strive every day to create the best experiences for our associates and customers. This begins with our commitment to diversity and inclusion within our workforce, workplace and communities we serve. Arvest Bank recognizes that diversity and inclusion are essential not only for social responsibility, but also to maintain a competitive advantage. Our intentional efforts mirror, anticipate and adapt to the demographic changes of the new workforce, as well as the communities that we serve and where we live. We view diversity as a collection and variety of perspectives, similarities and differences we carry with us in all areas of our lives. We value the uniqueness of everyone, and recognize that people have unique backgrounds, characteristics, experiences, beliefs, capabilities, cultures, and styles. Our goal is to foster an environment of diverse thoughts and ideas where everyone feels included, respected, and heard.
As CEO, I am committed to:
- Recognizing and embracing the similarities and differences of everyone.
- Respecting individuality, diversity of thought, and the varied backgrounds, characteristics, experiences, ideas, opinions, beliefs, motivations and choices of everyone.
- Attracting, hiring, retaining and offering career opportunities and total rewards to a diverse group of talented people to help us achieve our vision.
- Fostering a culture of inclusion by cultivating an environment where everyone is valued, respected and heard.
- Demonstrating our commitment to diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
Chief Executive Officer
Associate Impact Groups
The mission of the Associate Impact Groups is to be a valuable partner in creating a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion by providing opportunities to increase cultural competence and professional development, serving as a resource for innovation and awareness. The Associate Impact Groups are designed to connect our associates to our customers' needs and the communities we serve. The efforts of these groups help associates share ideas and solutions, creating the best diverse talent through our recruiting, hiring and retention endeavors. All Associate Impact Groups are associate led with the support of an executive-level sponsor.
Associates created the unique names of Arvest's eight impact groups listed below.
- ArBilities (Individuals with Disabilites)
- ArPride (LGBTQIA+)
- ArVets (Veterans)
- BAAM! (Black and African American)
- Dreamcatchers (Native American)
- HOLArvest (Hispanic and Latinx)
- InspirAsians (Asian and Pacific Islander)
- WOW (Women of Work)