Commercial Bank Account Options
Earn Interest on Your Account Balance
This account is limited to sole proprietors, nonprofit organizations and government entities that maintain a moderate to high balance in the account.
Benefits of the Commercial Business Interest Checking Account Include:
- Interest paid on daily collected balance at current checking rate*
- Maintenance Fees*:
- Monthly maintenance fee: $9
- Per credit/debit item: $0.17
- Deposited per item:
- Arvest Bank: $0.05
- Non-Arvest banks: $0.10
- Electronic deposits (per item): $0.10
- Negative collected balances are charged at the current legal lending interest rate
- Minimum opening balance: $100
*This rate is variable and may change at any time. Business Interest Checking is not offered at all locations.
**Maintenance fees may be offset by an earnings credit allowance, which is a rate applied to certain balances kept in these accounts. The resulting amount is applied toward most account maintenance fees that appear on your monthly statement. Most expenses on these accounts are totally avoided when the earnings credit is equal to or exceeds the account’s maintenance fee.
Contact an Arvest Business Specialist
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial service representative for details.