Protect Your Financial Well-Being
Protect Your Family From Identity Theft
Identity theft can happen to anyone. It can drain your financial accounts, damage your credit, endanger your employment and be very expensive to repair.
IDProtect™ is an identity theft resolution and credit monitoring service that protects you and your immediate family.1 If you become a victim of identity theft, experts will provide professional fraud resolution, helping you document the damage done and file necessary paperwork. This recovery plan reduces time spent restoring your credit and reputation. Valuable expense reimbursement is offered to help cover eligible expenses related to clearing your name and repairing damaged credit.
IDProtect™ provides the following services to eligible customers and family:
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services — toll-free access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case.
- An experienced recovery professional will walk you through the recovery process — until your identity is restored.
- Identity theft recovery case plan to inform you of the recovery process.
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources.
- Up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage2 per incident for expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with legal fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records.
- Total Identity Monitoring — continuous monitoring of more than 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone records and many others.
- Credit Monitoring — daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian®, Equifax® and Transunion® credit reports.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report available (can request new report every 90 days)
- Credit Score available (can request new score every 90 days)
IDProtect™ also has a pre-existing provision included that covers events discovered after the program begins, regardless of when the event occurred.
Contact us today or visit an Arvest Bank location for more information about our identity theft protection service.
If you already have IDProtect™ and have general questions, please visit www.IDProtectMe247.com or call (877) 610-7889 for assistance.
1 Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as a domestic partner under the provisions of any applicable federal, state or local law, children under 25 years of age and parent of such natural persons who are residents of the same household.
2 Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by any bank affiliate.